Saturday, September 27, 2008

About Me

I realized I had a passion for filmmaking while attending Bethel University for International Relations. Originally I wanted to change things through the government but soon realized that I would be better suited to make films that inspire people to make change in their communities.

In pursuit of my dream, I enrolled in Vancouver Film School (VFS). There, I had the extraordinary opportunity to learn from industry professionals in real-world situations. I worked on five short films and two documentaries.

During my first term, I directed a documentary outside of my curriculum titled, "In A Scholar's Garden" about the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Gardens. Interviewees for the film included Canadian Senator Pat Carney. The finished work was showcased at The Garden's yearly Gala.

No comments: